Monday, March 1, 2010

Nana's arrival

After a quick trip to Bio Park we were off to the airport! The airport is about 1 1/2 hours away. Some people take buses to Sasebo but there was no way I was going to make my mom catch a bus at 8:00 at night. So around 5:30 I loaded up the car and off we went.

The babies are ready for our journey!

And Ben is ready! Bathed and pjed up!


Patiently waiting for Nana!

And waiting...Align Left


My mom's journey to Sasebo, Japan. This is what I call dedication!

Kansas City to Houston - 2 hours - including a delay to de-ice the plane in Kansas City leaving just a few short minutes to run to the international terminal.
Houston to Narita (Tokyo) Japan - 14 hours.

Narita to Fukuoka - 2 hours.

Fukuoka to Sasebo - 2 hours.

Total: 19 hours of flight time - over 24 hours of travel time!!!!

Here she comes!!!!


Ben is in heaven!